Wednesday 16 March 2011

Nate Dogg: the G who put the G in G-Funk

Nathaniel Dwayne Hale
August 19th 1969 - March 15th 2011

'N.o one E.ver R.eally D.ies'

The No1 HipHop vocalist PERIOD. 
You live on through your music. 

One of the most influential characters in HipHop, almost single handedly carrying the entire G-Funk genre on his back, as well as helping to add some G & some Funk to every track he featured on.  
The list is endless. 

Thank you for keeping it real and bringing a peaceful melodic vibe to that REAL Gangsta Rap,
And providing us with the perfect cruising/chilling music for generations to come.
You helped make the 90's & my childhood what it was.

Your fans salute you!
(Fan Art by KdotDip Designs, on facebook)

I'll let the music speak for itself.

Track overload! I just let my memory & my shuffle choose these classics 

Rollin' 20s, C's up!
I refuse to walk straight today! 
C walk to this... Cuzzzz.

Eternal Homage, iL. & the YBL Family

No comments:

Post a Comment