Monday 13 December 2010

This is HipHop Log 4: Pepstar

Passion & Talent.
I won't bore you with how the media & many of the public, deliberately overlooks positive lyricism and raw, passionate, hardworking talent, for the 'Rinky Dink', shock affect, hollow, negative music. 
Nah I won't do that :D
Instead, here's an example of Rap & Beat Engineering in one of it's most effortless forms. 

My bruddah, Music Magnate
Pepstar

(Been on the keys & MPC from a young age, believe me I saw it first hand! Pay attention.)
*Big up & mad respect to SB.TV for the support he shows, and the exposure he gives to upcoming UK talent... Support the cause at www.sbtv.co.uk and www.youtube.com/smokeybarz*  

Walk with him.
www.pepstar.co.uk/
www.starforceent.co.uk
www.myspace.com/pepstaruk
www.twitter.com/pepstaruk
www.youtube.com/user/Pepstartv

Art-Noun
According to Wikipedia 
"Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging symbolic elements in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect."

but for me

"Art is the message, from the heart & spirit, spoken through the body."

Are you HipHop?

Peace, iL.

1 comment: